SCC Faculty Knowledge BaseAcademicmySCCEmployee ToolsViewing Paystubs, W-2s and Leave balances

Viewing Paystubs, W-2s and Leave balances

Employee personal and financial information is available to access via mySCC. To access, just log in to your mySCC home page.

From the mySCC home page, find the Employee Self-Service card. By default, this is the first card on the page.

mySCC WebAdvisor Menu detail

In the Self-Service card, you'll see leave options (request leave, check leave balances) under "Leave," W2 statements under "Tax info," and monthly pay statements under "Earnings."

Clicking on any of the links within this card will open the Colleague Self-Service page for that service. You can click on the link "breadcrumbs" to navigate within Colleague, as well as going to the self-service main menu (hamburger icon) for more links to services within Colleague.